- Me: I have attained nirvana or something
- Randall: wat? need to go
- Me: hard to explain
- my previous comment
- in spite of eating that delicious twix bar you gave me
- my blood sugar went low
- but I was watching St Elmo's Fire
- and I started to feel like time and the walls were closing in on me and I think I made a significant discovery and I couldn't even tell what was real anymore and I raised my blood sugar without moving then I feel asleep so yeah...
- Randall: weird
- so like are you enlightened now
- should I start a religion around you?
- Me: yes
- I have seen humanity's destiny
- and I have come back
- and tacos
That is so terrible!
Were you visiting or do you live in Romania? You should complain or something. I really hope you’re feeling better now!
I think (and I am not 100% because I don’t have one yet) but pumps are supposed to have thin needles and I don’t think they are that long (anyone with a pump feel free to respond). Depending on where you put the pump I guess there are varying degrees of visibility. I guess it also depends on how tight your clothes are.